Saturday, June 20, 2009

Neighborhood party

So we went to the subdivisions party they had this evening. I was actually impressed. They had the Schwans Man there with free ice cream, a big BBQ available for use if you brought your own meat, free wine, beer, appetizers, sides and desserts. I say free, but really I am assuming our association dues provided this. The kids swam while the big people talked. Katie met a girl named Lilly that turned 6 years old June 12, and Katie turned 6 June 4th. They will both be in 1st grade. I am crossing my fingers they are in the same class, but regardless, they will ride the bus together and her mom seemed super nice and gave me some really good tips about the area. Anyway, overall it was great. Katie is so tired from all the swimming and Dean and I didn't pass up the free alcohol!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the move is going well so far! I can't believe Katie is 6 and how big she is getting!!! I can see so much of you in her, she just needs a caravans shirt on and I think it would be pretty similar to a picture I have of us! Hope things keeping going well, I love blogs so keep posting:-)

    ReplyDelete