Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July already

We had a great 4th of July. My mom was here for a few days and it was so great to see her. Dean and mom golfed Friday morning, we swam, ate, went to wineries and tried to give her a tour of the town that I am sure was more confusing than anything. It was a great time, except for the heat! It was over 100 degrees and it sucked!
Katie and I had lunch with a lady yesterday to see about daycare when I go back to Boise for school. Katie really enjoyed it there so hopefully it all works out.
Katie and I will be heading to Boise Saturday morning. I will drop her off in Horseshoe Bend to stay with Dean's family and I will fly out to Reno with my mom. I am totally looking forward to this mini trip. Katie and I have had a little bit more of each other than ever before and I think we both need a little break :) Dean will have the weekend to himself too, so I am sure he will appreciate the quiet. Other than that, I am not sure if there is anything else exciting to report. So far so good and Washington has been treating us great!

No comments:

Post a Comment