Katie and I had fun a couple weekends ago. I went to Reno with my mom, brother and sister-in-law, while Katie spent time with the family in Horseshoe Bend. She was so excited to see everyone, especially her cousin Carson. I just couldn't win in Reno, but had a blast loosing my money :) It was so great to spend time with my family and it was Josh's birthday weekend so I was glad I got to see him. He really is the best brother a girl could ever have and I love him so much. When Katie and I were gone Dean was great as usual and cleaned the house and mowed the lawn. He watched the UFC fight at home and he loves those fights! He said it was the best knock out he had ever seen. Katie and I also saw my best friend Stacie before we headed back to Washington. As always it was great to see her! Here are some pictures of the weekend.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment