I am soooo excited! I interviewed at Kadlec Regional Medical Center in Richland, WA and I got the job! It was nerve racking interviewing for a job as an actual nurse, but it must have went alright. Tomorrow I go to human resources to fill out new hire paperwork. I will find out the actual details of the job; I don't even know what the pay is yet...they offered me a job and I took it! So hopefully I will know more after tomorrow. So now all I have to do is finish school and pass the NCLEX :) No stress, right??? Anyway, the stress of finding a job is off my shoulders.
Tomorrow Dean and I also have parent-teacher conferences. Katie has been having some 'issues' at school so it will be interesting to see how this goes. Apparently she talks in class, and gets out of her seat in class. Hmmm....wonder where she gets all that talking from????? Anyway, she is on a new daily calender that lets us know about her behavior and we have started a new punishment system at home when she gets in trouble at school. Soooo hopefully things will start to get better. I hate to sound like one of those parents making excuses for her kids, but this year has been really messed up for her. Since March she has pretty much only been with one parent and we are crazy people with the move and my school. I am waiting for normal, boring life, well, not boring but just normal. I am anxious to see if routine will help Katie since she does seem to be a kid that loves that.
Dean is doing great. He has had his hands full with a sick Katie and then she was acting up at school. Monte (Dean's dad) and Jess (Dean's cousin) came to stay with Katie when Dean had to go out of town last week. Thanks guys! Katie had fun and I haven't talked to the guys, but it seemed to go well. Dean was out of town because he was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for the Seed School Association. I am so proud of him for this!!! He works so hard to take care of our family and has really stepped up since I have been in school. Again, we are looking forward to a normal life :)
We are going to Boise for Thanksgiving and are really excited to spend time with everyone. Thanksgiving will be a busy day, but worth it. We will go to my moms, Carl and Jackies (which is like my second/actual family) and then we are headed to Horseshoe Bend for the evening. Good times! Hope everyone has a great holiday!!! Take care :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment