Friday, August 21, 2009
Feeling behind...
Hello. I wanted to post quickly and say that more posts will come soon. Dean and I had a perfect trip to Hawaii, while Katie had a blast with family and friends in Idaho. It was a long 10 days that we were gone, but it all went great. I will post some pictures soon of the trip. Katie and I are leaving Monday the 24th for the week. I start school that week and she will hang out with me until she starts Sept 1st. I can't believe I have to miss her first day of school, but I am sure Dean and Katie will fill me in on all the details :) I am scared and excited to get this last semester of school underway. Well, all is well, oh ya - we found a different person to watch Katie and I feel better about this one. I had to trust my mommy-gut instinct and change to this lady. Katie is really excited and I think it will be good :) Take care and talk to you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment