Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Camera

Oopps....the zoom was on!

Trying to take our picture.....
Tada~~




So I maybe don't have it all figured out seeing as how we are sideways!!!!

Here is my little lady posing for the camera!

My wonderful husband got us a new camera for our upcoming trips and we were so excited to try it out so here are some pics. The really exciting part is that it is waterproof...I had a hard time dunking our brand new digital cam in the pool today, but so far so good. The pool is being drained to be cleaned so it was cloudy today and I didn't feel like getting my head in the water so I just held it under and took pictures of Katie swimming.


I am very hopeful that with this new camera it will be easier for me to place picture on here, as I have really struggled. I am sure they are too large, but I am not sure how to correct that and this new camera has a Blog feature...so here goes.

Here is our big girl swimming!! We are so proud of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment