Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hawaii Pictures

I finally have som pictures to post from Hawaii. We had a blast and I hopefully I picked pics that eveyone enjoys, not just me because I was there! This first one is at the steamy volcano.
The road to Hana...beautiful, but dangerous!
Dean ate Octopus at the Laua....nasty.....he said it was chewey...yuk!
Getting our moneys worth in drinks :) The blue one was yummy.
Laua again....
The banyon tree

My favorite fish when we snorkeled. The camera worked great :)




Dean loved snorkeling and trying to dive.



We were at the front of the boat and it was a bit breezy and wet up there!!! We had the best time and loved every second of it!






The poor people who didn't like the wind and water, we were having a blast!






The turtles were so graceful and big....didn't care we were all there. Very cool!










More fish....


This is where we snorkeled the first day.
Our first night there, right after our flight we had to go to the beach. You can't tell, but we are at the beach and the water had just crashed into our feet....
Getting ready to leave. My mom got us the best shirts. Mine said 'will sell husband for wine' and Dean's said 'will sell wife for beer' It was SO fun wearing them on the flight. We got so many compliments and I couldn't stop smiling :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great trip! Hawaii is always so much fun:-) Your camera looks great too! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete